Passion isn’t a drug, though it acts like one.
Passion isn’t an illness though it may over stimulate..
Passion is a personal trait, a trait of a person you may know.
Characteristics of a passionate person:
– strong emotional response to certain other people.
– enduring personal bonds over time.
– long five minute full body heart-to-heart hugs.
– strong life force, sometimes exhibited in atheletics.
– a need to teach as a passionate response to others.
– strong presence with direct eye contact, with a need to touch.
– persistent communications, although necessarily by electronics..
– asks about you and then listens intently.
I’m sure you know more.
When you find someone like this, hold on,
For it will hit you like a jolt of high powered electricity,
And you will be. Amazed. Loved. Stunned. Overjoyed…
Bless the passionate people in this life,
They add the zest to this world,
To my world.
– small town boy